- New Game Modes - Hoops, Boss Fight and God Gun
- Online Chat
- Emotes - The ability to use the right thumbstick (or Shift + arrow keys) to spawn emote in online matches
- Host Migration - When the host leaves the game, the server will migrate to one of the existing players, keeping the match going
- AFK Bots - When a player leaves mid-game, an AI bot will take his place automatically
- New Characters
- New Mutator - Fly or Die - Only regenerate health while in mid-air
- Character Mod Suggestions at the end of local games with the ability to subscribe with a single button press
- Added support for touch-screen controls on windows machines (Like Microsoft Surface)
- Replaced the old menu background video with a new one featuring the new game modes
- The green countdown numbers in lobbies now vibrate when they are about to hit 0
- In the editor, game modes are now rendered on two columns. There were so many they got off-screen.
- New game modes will now display a "NEW" tag in mode voting screen
- Added a "Reload" button in the Character Preview mode in the Editor
- Fixed a bug related to chat getting stuck after going into a lobby
- Game modes are now considered "NEW" if you have less than 40 rounds in them
- Score screen winner particles! Now more fabulous than ever!
- In Twitch Mode, the game will take into account all messages from all players on the server, not only the host's
- Inactive hosts will be kicked from their own server after 120 seconds of inactivity in the lobby.
- Slightly increased the time for most game modes by an average of 5 seconds
- In "Spike Ball" the ball is not lethal before it starts moving (it's also desaturated to indicate that)
- In "Bomg Tag", the time it takes for the bomb to explode was increased from 6.35 to 8 seconds
- In "Sugar Rush" the last candy moves towards the mid-point between the remaining two players at a much slower speed
- Hosts can no longer pull you out of the end-of-match screen
- Fixed a soft lock during mutator selection in case the player selecting leaves the game
- Soundtrack Packs - Ability to pick different soundtracks from the audio settings screen (supports modded soundtrack packs as well)
- Fixed crash related to soudntrack switching after an online match
- Changed the SFX of the bomb exploding in Bomb Tag
- Removed "The Wine Kone" announcer because of poor audio quality :(
- Added in "Heavy Bullets" announcer lines for most announcers
- Added new Daily Missions in the daily rotation.
- Basic spam filter for online chat
- Fixed that one crash in that one place
- Fixed a bug where emotes were not cleaned up properly and they would carry over to the next game mode
- Improved LAN game testing
- New achievements!
- Disable movement while Shift is held down to use emotes
Things that nobody will ever notice
- Improved Ambient Occlusion quality and performance
- Official support for 8Bitdo Zero controllers
- Game no longer stutters when cycling through announcers, they are pre-loaded when the screen opens now.
- Added a debug keys toggle in startup.ini for development purposes
- The crown placement got broken in the winner screen but we fixed it. I'm not sure why I included this change in here.
- Fixed time scale issues in the editor, makes testing easier.
- The mutator on/off status wasn't synced in online lobbies, now it is
- Removed old unused sound effects
- Fixed a rare bug where a "Draw" round would show up as the host winning on clients' screens
- In ConventionMode, the hidden characters and difficult mutators are disabled, and the first mutator vote comes after the 3rd round instead of before the first
- The "You forgot to move" text in score screen no longer shows up if you died because of the "Move And Die" mutator
- Game Modes take less time to randomize into place in the mode voting screen