- Ability to pick teams and create 2v2,2v1 & 3v1 matches
- New Game Modes: Super Hot, Detonation Zone, Building Blocks
- Redesigned Blowback into "Static Bounce"
- 2 New Mutators: Life Hug and Confusion
- Re-worked the way automatic matchmaking works
- 7 New Characters
- Ability to re-bind the controller button functionalities
- Display server ping in the "Server Browser" screen
- Rearranged buttons in the "Play Online" screen
- Removed the "Join IP" button
- Removed mini-stats under the "Points Gathered","Favorite Mode" etc. stats.
- Added "Change Log" in the options screen
- Cleaned up the Video and General options screen to make them less complicated
- In the Stats screen, game modes are sorted by rounds played
- Lowered the opacity on the ping icon in online lobbies
- Moved the XP and unlock progress bars from the Collection screen to the Stats one
- Ability to go directly to controller remapping screen if game detects an unkown controller
- Made the game mode roulette in the score screen slightly wider to accomodate longer game mode names
- Moved the jump tiles in a Sugar Rush level so players don't spawn on team and die instantly in case the "Hardcore" mutator is on
- Fixed a bug where splash screens were unskipable with a controller
- Fixed the offset pivot point for the basketball in Hoops. It was a mistake from the Haloween Edition
- Fixed the alignment on the fat bodies of characters. This was broken for the past 3 years :D
- Made "LifeBarFace" assets for characters optional instead of mandatory.
- Festive splash screens
- When a character die, gift boxes appear!
- Snow particles in menu background
- Snow particles in-game
- Snow deposited throughout the levels
- Cute red hat instead of crown for winners
- Gift box instead of wooden crate on item unlock
- Snowballs instead of bullets in JumpShot
- Splatters are now white
Things that nobody will ever notice
- Fixed the "Save Replay" text from being too big for the button in the Editor
- Lowered the initial default music volume
- Removed the "MouseLock" option
- Editor now invisibly simulates the in-game timer so gameplay elements get affected by it (Like the bombs in Detoation Zone)
- Maybe we've added a cheat code that allows you to change editions from the options screen...
- Removed a debug key that simulated the abandon penalty animation
- Enabled the third variation of background splatters that has been in the texture since forever but never used in code
- Disabled local appdata caching of characters expressions data, it's stored in RAM now per session